"We have a unique business, and DocuSyst gave us tools to expand and become more efficient within our established business model."
- Dennis Round, President, Violation Management Services
Use the below links to display industry-specific benefits of our document management products. Let DocuSyst:
(Show All) (Hide All)
- Create a central location to keep all documents that pertain to a case. Whether your firm is a single office, has multiple locations or has many locations with remote employees, all of the documents pertaining to a case are kept in one place.
- Set up the ability for your firm to quickly save faxes, Microsoft Office documents, mail and email correspondences to a case folder with a combination of scanning devices and software.
- Add search capabilities to your firm to quickly pull up all documents pertaining to a case without the need to pull a physical file. A text search can also be done to find the document needed based on the content of the document.
- Archive and preserve your firm's documents for a secure way to access old records through a searchable web interface.
- Scan your firm's day-to-day and archive documents.
- Setup accessible and secure means to share your firm's documents with third-parties to minimize time spent on creating copies and cost of postage.
- Setup digital workflows so that a document can automatically be routed throughout an office to necessary personnel for approval.
- Reduce data entry with recognition solutions that can read typed and handwritten information from tax forms and push the information to a database.
- Scan and index your physical records.
- Archive and preserve your records in a secure way to access old documents through a searchable web interface.
- Create a central location for storing all of your municipalities documents.
- Convert your film images to digital.
- Capture information from structured and unstructured medical forms, EOB's and other data entry documents and push the information to a database.
- Scan and index your records, x-rays and other large-scale or delicate documents.
- Assist in archiving your patient records in a secure and searchable document archive that is searchable and accessible through a web interface.
- Create a central repository for applications, loans, mortgages, leases, signature cards and other critical documents.
- Set up the necessary means to keep multiple versions of documents and to track their progress through the approval process.
- Set up the ability to provide your customers a portal to securely access documents from a web interface to save time with transferring documents to third parties.
- Create a fully searchable and secure preservation archive for old documents that can be accessed from a web interface.
- Scan and index your documents to electronic formats.
- Create a central repository for all communications, bills, medical documents, state/federal forms and other critical documents.
- Setup the ability to quickly share documents with third-parties, either through web portals or disk media, minimizing time spent copying and postage costs.
- Scan and index current archive documents.
- Create a secure central location to store all communications, government forms, records and confidential information.
- Implement audit trails to track all actions to a document for protection.
- Scan and index your documents.